Our COVID-19 policy applies to all who are in our hotel conference rooms at SkålCon 2022. “Attendees” in this policy
refers to those who will be in the hotel conference rooms.
- Attendees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
- This policy is not subject to change.
- “Fully vaccinated” means you are at least 2 weeks past the final dose of the vaccine you received.
- Proof of vaccination must be presented at HQ when registering or picking up your badge at the
- Allowable formats include: A photocopy of your CDC vaccination card; a high-quality photo/scan
of your CDC vaccination card; an international equivalent; printed record of your vaccination from a Doctor’s office, etc.
- If you forget your vaccination record, we will be forced to assume you are not vaccinated and
cannot participate at in-person convention activities.
- Masks will be required at the convention. This policy may be relaxed closer to the date depending on CDC, state,
and local government guidelines.
- Attendees are asked not to eat food while in the convention space, due to masking. Drinks are allowed.
- Attendees are asked not to attend if they are ill.
- Attendees are asked to respect social distancing when not at their tables.
- Attendees can wear provided wristbands to represent their comfort level when it comes to physical contact.
- Red – do not touch, maintain distance
- Yellow – some contact allowed, such as elbow bumps instead of handshakes
- Green – hugs and handshakes are allowed, with consent
View this policy on the SkålCon website.